Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nas, The Verve, The Stills and...

I guess it was time for me to write something here. You know, I always start my messages like that. So, here we go: I'm kind of disappointed by the new Nas album. What??? Yes, I am. I've just listened to it 2 or 3 times. Nas's still great for lyrics and flow, but the music is weird. I feel the music was not made specially for him. Sometime the match is great, in other I feel anybody can rap something on it. Lack of personnality, strong as Nas is.

Anyway, take a look on the new Gza/Genius album called Pro tools. So loud! Maybe the rap album of 2008 with The show by Emc.

About Forth, the new The Verve album, is it good? I haven't hear it so far. Should I buy it? What about the new The Stills album?

So good music those days...but like chocolate, I can't get enough of it!

Juste in case of this can be read by them, I'd like to end this with that :

Martha Wainwright & Emily Haines, I love you!

No comments: